I finally did it! I have been going back and forth deciding if I should chop my hair off or not and I finally decided to do it...and am so glad! I cut off more than 12 inches so it was a little bit of a shock at first. Jaxon didn't even notice but Chad loves it and it is so much easier to take care of!!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
So cute! I am so excited for you! Short hair looks good on you! I am cutting my hair tomorrow too!
Cute Jo!!! looks great!!! color too!
Wow! Way to go Jo! I really like it!:)
oh my gosh. you are so brave! it looks great though. how you feeling?
jo, your hair look awesome.
Jyl
Feeling great...just quite large. It seems that I have popped out in the last few days...probably didn't help that I ate a ton over the holidays!!
How are you Jyl? What are you up to? So glad to hear from you!!
SO CUTE!!!
Nothing much. Andy and I are living here in Virginia. We have been here for the past 4 years. I guess you can say we are like everyone else. Working each day (I am a pastry chef), playing with the dog and wishing for just one more hour of sleep. It is wonderful seeing your happy family and how life is turning out for you. I am so happy for you.
Jyl
Hey Chad, this is Brock Aird. It was great to find your blog and see everything is going so well for you. You have a great looking family. Married life is great isn't it? Check my family out at theairdclan.blogspot.com
Very cute! I think the shorter hair suits you better. I always want to try going short again, but then I remember that I have a fat face and it's not a good idea for me. :-) You skinny people are so lucky!
Jo!!! You are still so beautiful! How are you? Jaxon is adorable, and I love his name, you got a cute hubby too! It's been way too long, where are you living now? How's Beth? I love to think about that freshman year and what a blast we had!
We are living in Las Vegas..didn't get too far from home. Beth is doing great..teaching in American Fork and her husband is almost done with law school! Maybe we need to post some pics from good old freshman year..haha!!
You look great. Love the new haircut!
Post a Comment