CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Huntington Beach

We decided to take one last minute vacation to the beach this weekend and it was so much fun. Just the look on Jaxon's face when we got to the ocean the first night was priceless. It made the whole trip totally worth it. He loved chasing the waves back into the ocean and didn't even care that the water was freezing... he especially loved chasing the birds and chased them all day up and down the beach. It was so nice to relax on the beach and not have any commitments...just some quality family time. Just a warning...there are a ton of pics but who could pick just a few...so many good ones!
Our cute little familyTyler and Sam joined us for the chaos...
Gotta love the bumbo!!

Check out those legs!
Jaxon & Cori - one of my favorite pics!
Chasing the waves!
He actually let Chad and Uncly Ty bury him in the sand...and he loved it!
I love that they have the same look on their face.

He just loves his daddy...too cute.
The movie below is just one of many of Jaxon chasing birds!!

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. LOVE the pictures!

Fortunes said...

Oh, the beach. I wish there was a beach here in Utah. The great salt lake just doesn't cut it. I love the video of Jaxon chasing the bird. Boys will be boys.
Julia

Grace said...

Oh you are so lucky to go to the beach. I'm jealous. Cute pictures and video!

Krishelle said...

Look @ those kids! They are getting so big; not to mention cute too!

The Sagers Family said...

darling pictures Jo! I love the expression on Jaxon's face when he was buried in the sand! Super cute. I love Cori's little swim suit :)