CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Precious!

We have been struggling with bed time lately (more than usual) so today I decided to skip the nap and see if bedtime went more smoothly. This is what I found after putting Cori to sleep and straightening up the house. He looks so sweet and I love that his hand is still in the popcorn bowl!

I have been horrible at blogging lately so instead of trying to remember everything... I'll just catch you up on our lives. Jaxon is definitely in his terrible twos (and I hear the threes are worse.) He still cracks me up everyday with his facial expressions and "phrases" (some people thinks he speaks a different language..ha ha) He is into pretend play and it is so sweet to listen to him talk to his elephants or trains. Speaking of trains... He got to ride a big train in Boulder City and it made his day. He looks so cute in his conductor hat.(waiting for the train to go)

Cori is 9 months (almost 10) and I am in denial that she is almost a year. Time goes by too fast! She is a big girl. Weighing in at 23lbs and 30.5 inches long. She looks like a giant compared to to the other babies around her. Check out her thighs in the pic of her going up the stairs (just excuse the mess!) She is definitely a girl...which means drama..but is very easily pleased. Jaxon and her are best friends. I love watching them together. He can always make her laugh and she looks for him first thing when she wakes up. She loves taking baths and anytime she is set free she heads for the bathtub,pulls herself up and just waits for me to start the water. She is waving and saying bye-bye, dada, JJ, and after much work...MAMA!!
Discovered she likes apples

check out those thighs!!
just like dad with his hat
finally had tubes put in

checking herself out in the bowl
Chad and I are staying busy and trying to figure out to be "not so busy." Between work, school, and Young Mens we hardly see him so when he is home...we take advantage of all his time!

4 comments:

Fortunes said...

She is so cute. I love the thighs. If you figure out how to be not so busy, let me know.

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

your kids are so cute! they are both getting so big too!

Lynds said...

Jo- Hey! I cant believe how fast your kids have grown (or so it seems). I think 3 is WAYYYY better than the 2's. Tyson didnt fully understand everything when he was 2 but by 3 you can reason with them and they know exactly what you are saying. Hang in there..... and maybe 3yrs will be better for you too!

JWB said...

SOOOOOOOOO FUN! My girls were kinda mad that they had to go to school!