CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Life lately...

First time bowling
Always in costume
Cake all over my face...thanks to Chad!

Digging in on her very own cake!
Her latest trick...usually she tries brushing her teeth.

Taking after dad!

So I have never been very good about updating my blog but at least I do it every once in awhile..haha.

Cori turned one...and it was a very eventful party. Chad shoved cake all over my face but at least Cori enjoyed it. I can't believe how big she is. She is walking all over the place and loves to tease her big brother...I guess he's finally getting pay back.

We have a new addition to our family...Batman!! Jaxon aka Batman is always in costume. I let him where it everywhere except to bed and church and he has to take the mask off when he eats. I get reprimanded if I refer to him as Jaxon while in costume. "Me not Jaxon, Me Batman!" He is such a hoot. I can't believe he will be three in June. He is talking so much and makes me laugh everyday. He took swim lessons and now is like a fish in the water. Hard to believe because at lessons he wouldn't get into the water....now I can't keep him out.

Chad and I are trying to survive each day ...literally. It seems like life is always so busy and never seems to slow down. We are going on a cruise at the end of June (without kids) so we are very excited to get a vacation by ourselves even though I can't believe that I am leaving my kids for 5 days!!

0 comments: