23 1/4" long
She has been a pretty good baby and has actually been sleeping really good the past two weeks...hopefully she continues doing that. She started smiling around 6 weeks and especially loves to smile at Jaxon. The only bad news is that they think she is allergic to milk which means no dairy for me which means I practically eat NOTHING!! Everything has some sort of milk product in it and i love cheese with everything...I can't even eat chocolate!! ok..done complaining. She is still a champ...just hard to believe that she is already 2 months old and so big!
I couldn't resist these pics...Jaxon and Cori passed out on the couch while I was putting the baby to sleep...a very rare occasion in our house. They had a very busy day and skipped naps so they couldn't wait for me to put them to bed! They look so sweet when their asleep....



5 comments:
So cute!! Love the picture of Jax and Cori.
She's so pretty! I can't believe that you have three kids! Time goes by too fast.
Hey Jo! I miss you and doing activity days with those crazy girls at your house. :) Your kids are so dang cute and are growing up fast. Love, Jillane
I found your blog!! Noah is going to love this! I love the sleeping pictures.
CONGRATS on your 3rd BABY... she is such a cutie.... And your other 2 babies are getting so big and cute :)
Post a Comment