CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahoy Matey!

it was so sad but Chad and I couldn't help but laugh at how funny he looked!

Trying to say cheese with a starbusrt in his mouth.. I t hink this is his Sloth tribute from Goonies
This is my favorite pic
It's hard to see the whole cut but this is just before bed tonight...starting to go purple

Our poor little guy...this is the result to a 2am trip to the ER this morning. After alot of screaming, crying, and two stitches...this is what we got!! Poor Jaxon! Every night Jaxon thinks he needs to sleep in our bed so by about 2 am we here the little pitter patter of his feet and he ends up in our bed (I know this is a problem so if anyone has any suggestions....) Well, last night, he came RUNNING (I think he is getting scared of the dark) and tripped over a pillow and went headfirst into my nightstand. Chad turned the light on and he was crying and his eye was gushing blood. So...we ended up in the ER at 2 this morning. Jaxon was such a trooper. He did really good right up to the point when 4 people had to hold him down so that the doctor could stitch up his eyelid. They wrapped his eye so that he wouldn't rub it and cause the wound to open again! I felt so bad. After the whole ordeal was over, we promisied him some candy and he was good to go...even trying to say cheese for the camera! Doesn't he remind you of chubby wubby?!? or as my sister would say...Sloth from the goonies...but either way...he was a champ and handled everything very well!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

DId this teach him not to sleep in your bed?

by the way all the compairisons are right on...my fav is the Goonies!