We were able to sneak out of town for a few days last week and take Jaxon to Disneyland! He loved it and had a blast. It was hard at first explaining to a two year old that he had to wait in order to ride Dumbo but eventually he got the idea. He was able to ride a ton of rides....even the Matterhorn. I was surprised that Cori could go on most of the rides too! (Chad and I both haven't been to Disneyland since we were little.) Of course the highlight was getting to meet Mickey Mouse! We were also able to hang out at the beach and go to the zoo. It was so nice to get away from all of the craziness and spend time together as a family! Sorry...but there are a ton of pictures...it's so hard to choose. I had a lot of favorites!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
The Happiest Place on Earth....
We were able to sneak out of town for a few days last week and take Jaxon to Disneyland! He loved it and had a blast. It was hard at first explaining to a two year old that he had to wait in order to ride Dumbo but eventually he got the idea. He was able to ride a ton of rides....even the Matterhorn. I was surprised that Cori could go on most of the rides too! (Chad and I both haven't been to Disneyland since we were little.) Of course the highlight was getting to meet Mickey Mouse! We were also able to hang out at the beach and go to the zoo. It was so nice to get away from all of the craziness and spend time together as a family! Sorry...but there are a ton of pictures...it's so hard to choose. I had a lot of favorites!
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
How fun! I loved the picture of Cori eating sand...just like Michael.
Post a Comment