I figure we are a little behind...we are officially announcing that baby#3 is on the way. I am about 21 weeks along and am due in January. We are deciding to be surprised on the sex since we already have one of each. So far everything looks good. They say the baby is measuring somewhat small but I think I am due for a small baby. :) Jaxon is excited to be a big brother again and thinks we should name it "Batman." Surprise, surprise. We are struggling with finding a girl name so any suggestions....anything beats batman. Time is flying by and some days I forget I'm even pregnant except for the added pounds on the scale and the pants not being able to fit. Hopefully we will be in our new house before this new baby arrives. Wish us luck!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Its About Time....
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Congrats!! My baby girl is Brooke and she is the calmest baby I've had yet!! Must be the name.=)
Congratulations!!! I was wondering about when 3 would come along :)
Funny because i thought I noticed a small baby bump but dare not ask - I'm excited for you and can't believe you waited this long to announce on your blog!
Congrats! Where are you moving? Did you sell your house in Tapestry?
Congrats! I think it would be fun to be surprised after one of each as well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. I hope the morning sickness is long gone!
Congratulations...I am so excited for you and your growing family!
Where the crap have I been?? congrats!! I am so excited for you guys
Post a Comment