Time is sure going fast and the best(scariest) part is that baby #3 will be here in 7 weeks. With the holidays here I know time will go by super fast and I won't be prepared ( are we ever?) We have finally moved into our new house..we've actually been here for a month but since I don't update very often. We have been busy trying to get settled and situated. Here are some random pics of what we've been up to the last few months! They are in random order since I don't know how to upload them right..and its alot of pictures...so enjoy!Look at her lip...Chad showed up in the ER while I was working and gave me a heart attack...he thought she might need some stitches.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
We've Moved...
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Busy, busy! I love Batman and Batgirl.
Post a Comment