It's official! Jaxon is going to be a big brother. We are very exicted for baby #2. According to my calculations, the baby should be due on April 24th but at the doctor's office, the ultrasound says April 19th, so that's the official date. We even got to hear the heartbeat today - another reassurance that everything is ok. I am a little over 8 weeks pregnant. I am very excited not to be pregnant during the summer. The baby seems huge already. I don't remember Jaxon being that big this early in the pregnancy so we will see. He was almost 9 pounds so I can only imagine how big this one (which I think is a girl already) will be. Everything is going well except I feel extremely more tired than I was with the last one but probably because last time, I didn't have to chase a busy one year old around. We are very excited and will keep everyone updated!!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
That is so exciting! you and Meg better keep living by each other while they grow up because they are all going to be such buds! So fun!
That is so exciting! you and Meg better keep living by each other while they grow up because they are all going to be such buds! So fun!
Congrats! I am so thrilled for you! I hope it is a girl so that the twins can have some girl friends! Yeah! We need to get together and celebrate!
congrats! congrats! i am sooo excited for you. april 24th was dane's exact due date but he came on the 26th. maybe they will share the same birthday! take care. love ya!
-car
I am so excited for you guys and for Jaxon, he will be a great big brother with all of the loves he likes to give!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Jaxon's going to be awsome big brother. Thats a great time to have a baby, right before the hot weather. I am sure its no fun to be pregnant during Vegas summers. Talk to you soon!
Congrats Jo!! i was looking on carlies blog and saw yours so i thought i would say hi. going from one kid to 2 is quite a change, but it is a lot of fun!
Jo, where have you been all my life?! Actually, I'm sure it has been me that is non-existent. Congrats on having your second, that is so exciting. Good luck with everything, and keep me posted. I am interviewing for a job that would send me to Vegas, if that is the case, we'll all have to meet up!
hey jo-
how are you feeling? when do you find out what you are having?
Hey Car! I know I need to update, life has just been so crazy. I am feeling fine. I had a rough time for about 3 weeks but now I feel great. We went for the 2nd ob appt and actually saw the face, hands, feet..it's amazing how fast they grow. I will find out in about 4-6 weeks to find out what I'm having!
love ya!
Hi Jo! It's Cherie (MacDonald... now Mull). I found your blog, and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on your pregnancy #2! I hope you are feeling okay. You look great! Post some pictures of you and your cute pregnant belly when you start showing!
Congrats Jo!!! We are so happy for you! I bet Jaxon is going to LOVE being a big brother. Miss you guys!
Don't think I am a weirdo, I came across your blog from Katie Mills. We were at her daughter's bday party last week. I knew Chad from high school and we were in the same ward for a long time. You didn't even look pregnant, congratulations! Your son is so cute.
Post a Comment