CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Our Uneventful Summer


Ok! Time for an update. I know I've been really lame but I always plan to do it and another week has come and gone. We went on vacation at the beginning of the summer and since then, life has been pretty uneventful, except that I can say, I've loved being home with Jaxon and watch him learn and play and entertain me (and it was all free.) He has gotten so big and has such the personalitity (and he knows he's funny too!) His favorite thing to do this summer was play in the water. It didn't matter where, as long as he was getting wet. He learned to jump in the pool, blow bubbles, and drink from the hose. The best part is his big belly. It's huge (after the Leavitt side) but he does tend to eat all day long. He is talking more and more and turns his hands up and says "whats that." Even though we didn't go anywhere fun, I realized how much I love being mom and watching Jaxon grow (even though I think he is hitting the terrible twos early by his little tantrum fits.)

2 comments:

Katie Mills said...

How cute, I love his little gut! That is funny that he drinks from the hose, such a guy thing to do. I would really like an uineventful week sometime. I am glad that you finally updated your blog.

Lila said...

All of those pictures are super fun. I am way impressed that he will jump into the water. Avery still won't do that. I guess that is the difference between girls and boys.