Sunday, July 22, 2007
Jaxon's New Trick!
Jaxon loves to play in the cupboard in my bathroom while I am getting ready and pull out anything and everything he can get his hands on (it's the only one that can't be babyproofed.) Today, I decided to take a picture and he decided he wanted to get in all of the cupboards. In the kitchen, he has one cupboard (the tupperware cupboard) that he's allowed to play in. It was quiet for a little too long and I could hear him whimpering - Chad and I found him sitting in the cupboard and he was mad because he couldn't shut it all the way. Now I know where to look if Ican't find him! He is too cute. It is so fun to watch him explore and learn new things everyday!
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I am so glad to know you blog! It's fun to see your pics! We will definitely be able to keep in batter touch now!
Ha Ha! I have pics of Avery doing the same thing when she was a baby. It was funny at first. I keep waiting for Madely to figure it out anytime now.
jo your blog makeover looks great and your family pictures turned out really cute.
Jo, I think it's time for an update:) also let me know about play dates
When did jaxon start getting into stuff? When do I need to start baby proofing my house? I think I am going to need help!
Jaxon started army crawling at 5 1/2 months and has been busy ever since. Now he is into climbing and throwing everything into the trash can.
Post a Comment