For the fourth, we had a BBQ and went swimming. My sister and her kids are in town so we invited them to come with us to Chad's aunt's house. After swimming, we went to Grandma's to do fireworks. We practically had our own professional firework show from the neighbors and their "illegal fireworks." I thought Jaxon would be scared of the fireworks but he watched for about 15 minutes and then became bored with the whole thing. He did like his sparklers though.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Hey Jo!
I have been blog surfing for the last day or two and just found you guys! Jaxon is sooo cute. Check out our blog. http://jtafamily.blogspot.com
Do any of our 'Rainbow Crest' crew have blogs that you know of??? I would love to find Katie, Heather, Holly & Melissa online. Let me know if you have the info.
It looks like you had a fun Fourth of July. Hopefully we will see you at the game tonight.
Sounds like fun! I went snooping off of Amanda's list! Hope you don't mind. Your family is so cute! I love the blog! love Trish
Post a Comment