Recently, we took a much needed vacation to San Diego and then to Prescott, Arizona. We stayed in San Diego for a few days and hung out on the beach. Now, Chad is determined to buy a beach house. Maybe one day. We found one for only $1.4 Million ( I keep telling him to keep dreaming). Jaxon loved the beach - he didn't even try to eat the sand. The only time he ate the sand was when he sucked all the flavor from his cheetohs, dropped them in the sand and then started sucking the flavor all over again. Mmmm....yummy! We did lots of shopping and even visited the famous IKEA. The best part was being able to relax and spend time together. After San Diego, we drove to Arizona to visit my sister and her family. Jaxon was sick the first day but started to feel better by the end of the day. We did lots of hiking and sight seeing. We hiked Thumb Butte and Chad packed Jaxon the whole way ( I have to admit I tried, but after the first 10 steps to the trailhead, I thought I was going to die and had to pass the pack back to Chad.) Jaxon loves hiking and tends to fall asleep everytime we put him in the pack. Jaxon loved playing with his cousins and even sat still for a few minutes so they could read to him. We had a good time and it was nice to finally get some r&r.





5 comments:
Cute blog! I'm so glad you have one now. Your vacation looked very fun. I love the pictures. Your baby carrier pack thing is nice.
Great job, Jo. We have one of the cutest grandsons ever.
You trip looked fun! I can't wait to go out of town again! It was fun having lunch with you and Jaxon last week. Email me a copy of those pictures when you get a chance.
Oh yeah, Chad you seriously need to get out in the sun more!
Jo! I am so excited that you have a blog. Your trip makes me want to go to the beach so bad! And by the way...could you get any skinner! Wow! You look great. Jaxon is getting so big! I can't believe it has been a year since he was born.
Post a Comment