We celebrated Jaxon's 1st Birthday at Grandma Presser's house Hawaiian style. Jaxon wore an authentic Hawaiian outfit and looked so big. He loved his cake..so much... that on the way to Grandma's, he threw a fit until I gave him a cupcake...which he ate the whole thing before we even got there. He opened about half of his presents until he grew bored and was wondering why he was stuck in the highchair and everyone else was playing with his new toys. He even took a couple of swings at the pinata. It's hard to believe that he is already one. Time goes by so fast.
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like Jaxon's b-day party was a success. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I really can't believe that just one year ago you and i were nine months pregnant!
I am glad that he had a great B-Day party. I am so glad that you have a blog now!
Post a Comment