CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mr. GQ





Jaxon got a suit from Grandma for his birthday and looked sooo cute - even he thought so. He walked around church struttin his stuff - gonna be just like dad! The baseball cap topped it off! That was for Chad! Like father like son.

2 comments:

Katie Mills said...

What a PIMP, he is so cute!

Lila said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so scrumpcious in his suit, I just want to eat him up. I am so glad that you found our blog and that you have one too. I am excited to keep up with you. Now I really want to get Amber doing this. I want to keep in touch with her and this is such a good way to do it. I've talked to her about it twice so maybe you can convince her.