CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lots of Excitement!


So, I am probably a disgrace to the blogging world but it has been a very busy couple of months. I am finishing up my bachelor's degree and had to do clinicals and in between trying to chase around a very busy 16 month old and take care of my family.

I went for an ultrasound with some friends from the ward down at the Bellagio and they told me they are pretty sure we are having a girl!! Yeah!! I won't find out for sure until the end of November but we are excited. Chad still doesn't believe that it's a girl so we will see...we will be happy either way. It's so cute because Jaxon has this baby doll that he found at my mom's and is so cute with it. He gives it loves and hugs. Chad is mortified that he likes playing with dolls but I think it is cute and is only preparing him for the new baby.

Jaxon has had lots of adventures these last few months. He discovered the sand box and we can't keep him out of it. We went to Red Rock with his playgroup, first time at Chucky Cheese, played the big piano at FAO Schwartz, got an autograph from Pete Rose and had his first ice cream cone. He is getting so big and learning to do so many things on his own. Very indepedent! He keeps us busy but we love him so much.

2 comments:

Ashley Gaskell said...

wow! cograts on the baby girl!! they are so much fun to dress up! i wish i had as much energy as you to be able to do all of that fun stuff...jaxon and the new baby are lucky kids!

The Sagers Family said...

Those pictures at Red Rock turned out so cute. You'll have to send me a copy.