It's a GIRL...officially. We went to our ultrasound on Tuesday and got the official news. Chad is excited even though he vowed he only produces boys. Haha! We are very excited and I can't wait to start planning, decorating and going broke. It looks like we are in for another big baby. The ultrasound tech was suprised at her double chin and huge belly...amazing what they can tell from an ultrasound. We are very excited and can't believe that it's only a few months away.
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Congrats! Now you get to go buy a bunch of adorable little dresses... boy clothes just aren't the same!
How exciting! I know you are going to have an adorable little girl! Have you thought about names? We have to get together soon for sure. I will give you call.
Dont be too surprised but I found you thru a friend! I am so excited that you are having a girl. SO are we!!! I am do around the 17 of April It will be so fun to have cousins the same age. Oh ya this is Brad wife, Brittney
i am so excited for you guys!!! one of each means no stress for the next ones. congrats!
Yea!!! Congratulations- officially :) it will be fun to see jaxon with a little baby too!
love the ketchup. i got your christmas card and it was way cute. thanks
We seem to be going along the same with a boy and then a girl! We are so happy for you! Can't wait for our kids to be able to play together. :)
Post a Comment