CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Festivities


We did lots of fun things for Halloween. For playgroup, we decorated "pumpkin tins" and Jaxon loved painting even though he ended up with most of the paint on his clothes. We took him to his first pumpkin patch and he had so much fun. He went for a train ride, fed the animals at the petting zoo (even though he tried to eat the food himself), and went down the big slide all by himself.

I am so proud! I made his Halloween costume this year (with alot of help from my friend Jen). He looked so cute and was the cutest elephant at the Halloween party. He got good use of it too! My mom had her annual Halloween party and we went to two trunk or treats. Surprisingly, he kept it on the whole night and didn't try to take the hoodie off. He caught right on to the trick or treating game. He went right up to the cars and help out his bag for candy, while doing a little dance. He only made it to a few cars before he sat down in the middle of the parking lot trying to eat his candy.

3 comments:

Ashley Gaskell said...

i cant believe you made that costume!!! you must be feeling pretty good...or maybe i was just a big baby when i was preg. with my 2nd!

The Sagers Family said...

Jaxon's costume turned out so darling! Way to go Jo!

Mull Family said...

Wow, you are amazing! I wish I knew how to sew and be creative like that... but not all of us are blessed with the same talents, I guess. Super cute pictures!