CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


This year, we went to Logan for Thanksgiving to celebrate with my grandma and grandpa. It was freezing, especially when we left vegas and it was still in the 80's. It was Jaxon's first time being in cold weather but it didn't seem to bother him. He always wanted to be outside and loved petting the horses...even though he was very scared. We had a good time but it was good to be home in Vegas where it's nice and toasty.

3 comments:

Mull Family said...

Next time you guys are in Utah, you should give me a call. I am going to be in Vegas for New Year's. If you are going to be around, we should get together.

Kaymee said...

p.s.-do you have extensions??? Your hair is soooo long!!! NICE

The Leavitt Family said...

We'll be here for New Years. I would love to see you and your little family.

I don't have extensions. I don't think my hair has ever been this long..i'm debating about chopping it off....