CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!


Our playgroup had a Valentines party on Friday and it was tons of fun. The kids made a craft, decorated sugar cookies (or ate most of them as they tried to frost them) and then exchanged Valentines! It was a little chaotic but fun to seem them play and interact with each other. Poor Cody...Jaxon is obsessed with little babies and wouldn't leave him alone. He just wanted to hug and give him loves. We were surprised that we were able to get a group picture at the end. Just give everyone a sucker and their happy!We had a great time!

1 comments:

Kaymee said...

I'm so sad we couldn't make it :( Things have been a little chaotic since I've been back, and I'm just trying to get everything back to normal :) Looks like a blast!