Sunday, February 10, 2008
Maternity Pics- 7 months
I had Megan take some pics before I got too big!! Thanks Meg...they turned out great! My favorite is with Jaxon and he's giving baby Cori kisses and hugs! It was too cute. He is always kissing my belly and anytime we say "baby cori" he gives her kisses. It is so adorable (if he really only knew what is coming his way!)
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





17 comments:
I love the pictures! My favorite is the one of Jaxon hugging your TINY belly! Too cute!! You look great, Jo!
Cute pics!!! and bytheway, you are tiny!! :)
So cute! I can't believe your already 7 months along. We have to get together, with my job I have Sundays and Mondays off and the rest off the week I work from 12 to 8. Give me a call, I'm sure Mike would love to see Chad.
Those are so cute! You look great.
ummm... so cute!! you look so good!
So cute! I can't wait to se that sweet girl! You look really cute pregnant...puke! he he!
Those are some great photos. You guys look so cute. Your friend is a great photographer.
You look so beautiful! Megan takes great photos!
I've never seen pregnancy pics like that, they are beautiful, not to mention you are so cute pregnant!
those are so cute!!!! i took some when i was pregnant with rylee, but i am kind of embarassed of them now...my belly was showing and it is just not cute!
I took some of my belly too...but of course those are for my eyes only!! I took some when I was pregnant with Jaxon at 9 months (2 weeks before I delivered) and those are not cute!! we'll be happy in 20 years right?!
So sweet! Avery kisses my tummy this time. She would have nothing to do with me when I was prego with Mady but this time she totally gets it and she say, "mom, when is this baby going to come out? I so excited!" You look so small when your prego. cute pics.
Love them Jo!! She did a great job (as always) and you look so good!! What fun pictures with Jaxon to be in. Can't wait to hear a how it all goes! Is Chad bald??
Luckily..Chad did not have to shave his head. He actually ended up losing 21 lbs. and won the whole bet...not healthy...I know!
I love your pics!! I don't know if I can do it. I'll be way to big at 7 months. I'll have to do it at like 5 months. Oh well. I've never gotten them done with my other kids but I kind of want to this one. Too bad this is the one that I'm the biggest.
I love your pics!! I don't know if I can do it. I'll be way to big at 7 months. I'll have to do it at like 5 months. Oh well. I've never gotten them done with my other kids but I kind of want to this one. Too bad this is the one that I'm the biggest.
Those pictures look great! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment