Jaxon has a little "OCD" and his latest game is gathering any blankets he can find, all of his animals, and as many books as he can and he just sits in random places around the house. He organizes and reorganizes them and will not let me touch anything. Like he has a special place for everything. It's quite funny. He seems to just follow me around the house and make his little mess. It keeps him entertained for hours so I can't complain!
This is one of my favorites! I wish I could say that he is potty trained...but he just likes to sit on the potty. He tells me he has to poop but won't sit on the potty. I ask him if he wants to but he tells me no. His daily routine now...before his shower...is to sit on the potty. It is too funny! If only he actually used it for it's real purpose!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Jaxon's Latest...
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Sounds like Jaxon has a great sense of humor! Hey, what is Beth up to now a days?
You're too kind. I don't know if I could handle my kids "reorganizing" my house. But, hey- whatever makes them happy Right?
That is funny! Aren't you busy come bedtime. Every night it seems I walk through the house to put these thing away only to have them out again within minutes of waking up! It is fun to watch them learn and grow though.
Shauna - Beth is living in Utah teaching high school until her husband finishes law school...then they plan to move to Chicago. She is doing great...you should send her an email...she'd love to hear from you.
I feel that I am constantly picking up and it doesn't get easier with this huge bump in the way...at least it's the same books and animals and he moves it from room to room.
Oh, Jaxon is going to kill you for posting that someday! I love that he's infactuated with the toilet...I mean really what boy (or man) doesn't find all that entertaining?!?
I hear ya girl! At least he is little! I go around picking up after my 7, 4, and 32 year old! :)
What's her email address? I'm pregnant again (shhhh, my first u/s is next friday) and I'm not looking forward to carrying my baby around AND my other baby. Right now I'm trying to find stuff for Belize to do while I lie on the couch and try not to vomit! :) April is so soon! What day are you due?
I love the training potty. I can't wait to start with Taggart!
Can you send Heather Lyman my email address so she can invite me to her blog? swmngrd99@yahoo.com
I just realized I can't get on her site anymore!
Thanks,
Tiff
WOW!! So this is what I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment