Cori was born at 1:16 am Wednesday morning weighing 8 lbs 11 oz and was 20.5 inches long. It was a quick delivery, about 3 pushes, and she made her big debut into the world. She is the spitting image of Jaxon (of course with a bit of femininity) and so far has been a very good baby! Jaxon loves her and tries to show her how to be a "big girl." It's exciting for her to finally be here!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Cori Jean has arrived!
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Congratulations! She's Beautiful!!!! 3 pushes?!? GO JO!!! That's a big baby.
Yea!! I have been checking everyday to see if you had her yet!!! She is a beauty!!! Jaxon always reminds me a little bit of Cody :) they are so cute!! Glad all went well!!
Yeah! Congratulations!! Wow, almost 9 lbs and only 3 pushes, you rock my world! Have fun with your new sweetiepie!
She is so cute and really does look just like Jackson. She is so adorable. Let me know if you need someone to hold her for you!
Good job SuperWoman! Congrats. Isn't it fun to watch your 'baby' become a big brother? I'm lovin' it.
Congratulation, she is beautiful. I am glad to hear things went well and I hope mom is also doing well.
Congratulations!!! She does look almost exactly like Jaxon. She is beautiful. We will come see you soon.
Congratulations. I can't believe you hardly pushed. That's not fair!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. I love that Jaxon is showing her how to be a big girl. That's too funny.
I have been checking in regularly...glad to hear she's here and came so quick! I hope you are getting your rest and healing quickly! I also hope Jaxon continues to be such a sweet and loving big brother! How fun to watch your family gorpw!
Congrats I was going to call you, but I'm glad to see everything went great!!
We saw chad at the funeral and are excited to see the pictures of your beautiful little girl. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and it is completely unfair that you looked that good after just giving birth! I'm glad it went so quickly and smoothly for you. Keep posting pictures because they change so much in the first few weeks!
She is beautiful! Congrats. I love the name too!
CONGRATS!!! That is good news! She is beautiful and I think she looks just like you. Have fun with your girl. You'll have so much fun dressing her with bows and lace.
Post a Comment