CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Movie Night





Last night, we rented Alivin & the Chipmunks and had a movie night with Jaxon (our first attempt). He loved it. Chad picked up a few treats at the store and we popped popcorn. He LOVED it. I think he ate the whole bowl of popcorn. Just enjoying a few last one on one moments before we have this baby. It was lots of fun!

14 comments:

Tiffani said...

We watched that last night too. Cute show!

Grace said...

Ahh cute! I'm a little jealous, we drove to several different red boxes last night, but they were all out. But Jaxon's so cute! I'm impressed he sat and watched the whole thing. Look like lots of fun.

Tiffani said...

I am enjoying having 2 kids. I was pretty worried about how I would deal with it, but things are going fine. I will be glad when we've got the nursing thing down and I'm able to get out of the house a little more. But for having a 1 week old, things are great. Easier than I had thought!

Shauna said...

Hmmmmmm, popcorn! Hey check out CF husband, Tricia is in the OR getting her transplant!!! I can't believe how close you are to having that baby . . . and how far I have to go. :( Still nauseous, but hopefully in a couple weeks! Take care of yourself, is your hospital bag packed yet?

Kim said...

You have the cutest little family! I bet you're so excited for the new one!! : )

Leigh said...

You still look great, Jo!! Only a few more days! Don't worry having 2 is crazy at first.. but it gets better. I still say 2 is easier than 1.

Leigh said...

You still look great, Jo!! Only a few more days! Don't worry having 2 is crazy at first.. but it gets better. I still say 2 is easier than 1.

Katie Mills said...

That is a cute idea, I am surprised that Jaxon sat and watched the movie, but I am sure that the popcorn helped him sit there. Your family is so cute!

Kaymee said...

What a fun night!! Jenna loved that movie! she went with brian on a date. She keeps repeating the "bow chicka wow wow" part :)

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

what a fun idea! good luck these next couple of weeks. if you can hold out til the 26th your new baby and dane can share a birthday!!

Kristen Parnell said...

Just wanted to say that I'm thinking about you and good luck! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!!

Carlie and Ryan Skinner said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! I love you JO!!

Tiffani said...

Yeah!!! Can't wait to see her!

Grace said...

I hope you post pictures of Cori soon. I'm dying to see her!