CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cori is one week old!!


It's amazing how fast time goes...it's hard to believe that she has been here for a week already. She is a great baby though and hardly cries...now only if I could get her to sleep longer at night. :) Chad and I are adjusting to having two kids but love every moment of it...even if it means Jaxon has ripped all his clothes off and pooped in his bed ( I don't know if that is terrible twos or acting out..) Jaxon is a great big brother and it is so sweet to see him get concerned if Cori is crying or in distress. We can't go anywhere without his baby! Jaxon is such a big boy now. I want to think of him as my baby still but he is all grown up. Cori is very peaceful and sweet...life is great!

10 comments:

Kaymee said...

cute pics!!!

Kristen Parnell said...

Yea! Congratulations-- you made labor sound do-able! Such a cute family! Can't believe you're a mom of two...

Jyl & Andy said...

So Sweet.

Mull Family said...

Very cute pictures. It looks like Jaxon is very sweet with her. She is adorable.

thebarrusfamily said...

Cute girl and family!! I bet you guys are having so much fun right now!!!

Barb said...

Cori is so precious! Congratulations! We can't wait for our little girl to come. Seeing your pictures makes me so excited. (PS I think the poop in the bed thing is normal, at least Jane does it every once and a while...)

Grace said...

So...how's your couch holding up this time around?! jk. Love you!

Trish said...

She is so cute! I love the baby girls!

Heather Bell said...

She's precious. And I love her name, so girlie. Congrats!

Karrissa Winward said...

Hi, this is Karrissa Winward. Just wanted to say congratulations on your little girl, she is so cute! Hope everything is going well!