CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Better Late Than Never....


Cori is 1 month old!! It's so hard to believe that my little baby girl is almost 5 weeks old. She has changed so much and she is getting so big (just look at her cheeks). Life has been busy with two kids and the sad thing is I don't think I can say I've accomplished much...haha.

Jaxon is busy getting into trouble and smothering his sister with kisses. He loves her to death (literally) and finally understands that she is here to stay. He is starting to talk and his new word of the day is "fire truck." He says it all day long. His latest is getting up at 5:30 in the morning (not a good thing.) We've been trying to keep him busy with swimming, painting, and we even planted a little garden (in a planter on our front porch since we don't have a backyard.) We'll see if it survives.

Cori is awake more and more each day and has even smiled a few times at us (and I don't think it was gas). She eats and sleeps and is a great baby. Tomorrow she gets her first round of shots so hopefully everything goes well.

7 comments:

Jyl & Andy said...

She is getting so cute and chunky. I love the bare bottom picture it is so precious, but I be she wont think that when she is older. What we do to our kids.

Kristi said...

Your two are almost identical! It's so darling to see Cori as a girl version of Jaxon! Good luck with the shots. It always seems harder on us than for them!

Kaymee said...

Love the pics!! Cori is so cute!!!!! can't wait to see her- are you planning playgroup anytime soon?? :)

Brittney said...

The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Hope everything is going well.

Brittney said...

The pictures are so cute. I can't wait to meet her. Hope everything is going well.

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

You two make CUTE babies!! My blog is johnsons4eternity.blogspot.com. Have a great trip!

Fortunes said...

I love the picture of your cute kids. They look so much alike.