Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Cori's Big Day
I know this post is a little late...but at least I'm posting. It seems like I'm always two weeks behind so no big deal! Chad blessed Cori the first Sunday in June and gave a beautiful blessing. Cori behaved well and looked beautiful in her white blessing dress. Thanks for all those who came and supported us...and thanks to Uncle Chris for taking some awesome pics!
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
How fun! She looks so beautiful, and her dress is so pretty!
Sorry I didn't call you, things were pretty busy while I was there, but next time, I will for sure call you! I promise.
Hey... we weren't invited we would have totally gone! Anyways... she looks so cute in her blessing dress.
I love baby blessings - it's so sweet and a peek into the future and the potential of this sweet spirit. Cori, looks beautiful.
She's beautiful and so was the blessing. You have a darling family.
Julia
Post a Comment