CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What we've been up to....

Sorry for the very long post but....it has been a very busy couple of weeks. My sisters and their kids have been in town and we have been busy swimming and finding fun things to do. Of course I took a million pics and it is so hard to pic just one! So I hope you enjoy!!


Bounce U
So we've found a new place to go this summer. It is an indoor warehouse filled with jump houses. It doesn't cost hardly anything and Jaxon was totally worn out by the time we got home. I can't wait to go again! All of my nieces and nephews were in town so my mom treated us to a fun afternoon. Thanks mom!

My Little Girl Is 2 Months Old!
Cori is getting so big! It's hard to believe that she is already 2 months old. She is such a good baby and we feel incredibly blessed to have another sweet spirit in our home. She smiles all the time...it is so much fun to wake up to her smiling face. And even though it looks like her brother is attacking her, she loves every moment of it. She smiles when she see him and he talks to her and she talks back...how cute!


Tea Time
My mom and sister decided to have a Victorian Tea Party since all of the grandkids were in town. Only the girls went and learned proper etiquette and how to drink tea (lemonade). Everyone dressed up...even little Cori! My sister and mom are so creative...it must of skipped my genes.


Jaxon's Almost Two!
I can't believe that my other baby is almost two! We celebrated his birthday because all of my family is in town and we thought it would be fun if all the cousins could be together...all 17 of them. We had pizza and went swimming! It was a little crazy with so many kids in the pool but they had a blast and Jaxon couldn't wait to get to play with all of his new toys! He got a little impatient opening them but he survived. His Grandma Leavitt puts candy on the outside of his presents (it's a tradition) and we kept catching him sneak the candy! We let him...just because it was his birthday!

3 comments:

Kaymee said...

Wow!! you HAVE been busy!!! cute pics!! what a creative mom you have!! I love all the fun ideas :)

Katie Mills said...

Those parties all sound so fun, I love the cowboy day too. My aunt and uncle own a Bounce U in Utah and it the funnest place to play at. Sounds like you had a fun time with your family in town.

Amanda Finlinson said...

You have been busy! And I love all the blogging! How fun! I can't believe Jaxon is 2! time flys! Happy birthday!