What a stud muffin! My mom had a cowboy roundup and took all of her boy grandkids for the weekend. Jaxon looked so cute in his cowboy outfit with boots and everything (thanks Leigh)! I couldn't help but smile as we went to take their pictures and he was just struttin' around in his boots and hat! We took their pictures at Floyd Lamb Park and then they went back to grandma and grandpa's house for cowboy games and activities. They slept under the stars and went to Calico, California the next morning. It's an old ghost town. They rode a train, watched cowboys have a gun fight and so much more! And the most exciting part was that I had a fun free night with Chad...and we slept in the next morning! Thanks grandma and grandpa!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My Lil' Cowboy
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
This is such a cute idea, I'm going to tell my mom she needs to do this someday. Jaxon looks adorable in his little cowboy hat!
Howdy...he's darling. I love the boots. My little brother had ones just like them. What a good idea. Your mom needs to write down her fun family ideas and then make a copy for me. We'll have to go to the Bouncing place. Michael loves to jump.
Julia
Awesome idea...too bad my brother doesn't have kids yet! I should start pressuring him for some so my kids can have a cowboy round up. Oh and classic shot of the boys from behind...they look like they are waiting to ride the bull at the rodeo!
I love it! How adorable!
Oh my! That last picture could go in a magazine! Priceless! Those are to die for cute!!
i love all the new pictures!! your kids are so dang cute!
I can't even handle how cute those cowboy pictures are. Priceless!
I LOVE those pictures of all the little cowboys lined up on the fence and railing! What an adorable idea. You have one cute cowboy!
They all look so adorable. I Especially love all their belts, with their names in them. Your mom is awesome!
These pictures are so cute!!! I can't believe how fast the little one's grow!!!!
Okay so I have to admit, I am a blog stalker and I found your blog through someone elses. I went to high school with Chad. I am pretty sure that you guys came to our wedding reception. Anyways, just thought I would comment since I check out your blog. Your family is adorable and it looks like you guys are having a fun summer!
Adrianne(Yardley)Ludlow
Post a Comment