It's amazing how much these two kids look alike. I guess we won't have much surprise with the next one. It's a good thing one is in pink and the other blue! Their mannerisms are so much alike it's kinda scary although Cori has developed a little attitude...just preparing us for the drama to come...Both of my kids sleep with their hands right next to their faces. Cori likes to pull the blanket over her head and I am constantly checking her and having to pull it down.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Comparing Babies
Posted by The Leavitt Family at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Cute post. This is adorable how much they look alike! I though tit before but now it's undeniable!
They do look alike but lucky for them, Jaxon is all boy and Cori is all girl. They are a good mix of you and Chad too.
Got my suit at Modbe.com And the shorts at Walmart.
They are both equally cute I think! I'm feeling a hundred times better, baby brother is finally starting to give mom some respect! :) How is having 2 compared to one. By the way, I can't believe you took a road trip!!!! You are much braver than me!
Hey, this is Karrissa. I just wanted to say hi and that I look at your blog sometimes! If you want to check out ours send me your email address to karrissa@inpnet.org (its private) and I will invite! Your little family is so cute! It was good to see you at the picnic!
They do look so much alike. It's fun though. Our babies are growing too fast!! We will have to get together again sometime.
You guys have such a sweet little family! Sorry we were such loser cousins! Sundays are crazy for us when it comes to callings. I'm sure you had a wonderful blessing day! Thanks so much for the cute announcement too!
What cute little munchkins you have! Hey, you said you were going to Cali soon... where and when are you going? We are going to be in Newport Beach from June 11-15th. If you are nearby, we should get together and play!
I can give you my email or phone number, so let me know.
Cherie
They are both so cute, so... lucky for them! I need to see Cori again, she is so cute and I love her cheeks!
You're right, they are twins! Equally adorable.
Julia
Post a Comment